Thursday, August 9, 2012

Keep Playing (and Praying) My Friends!

This week I came across this story and it reminded me of our parish family in Wisconsin, St. Peter's, Ripon and St. Mary's Chapel, Wautoma.  I was reminded of days boating together on Green Lake; celebrating our patronal feast day by cooking out and hanging a piñata; agape meals after the Easter Vigil; dinner club; Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper; Costa Rica mission trips; Packer games; coffee on the rectory porch and so much more (including the Wisconsin / Episcopal tradition of Happy Hour!).

Below you will find some of these "favorite" memory photos and you can read the story at: 

http://www.ecfvp.org/posts/the-church-that-plays-together-3/

I'm looking forward to building these opportunities (and memories) with the people of our churches in LaSalle County, Illinois.

What are some of your favorite ways to "be" together?

Keep playing (and praying) my friends!













No comments:

Post a Comment